A Day in Dor-lomin.
New deviantART Greeting Cards are Finally Here!Key Features:New deviantART Greeting Cards are Finally Here! by trowlandson
Cards measure 5 x 7 inches folded
Printed on high quality 110 pound matte stock with UV sheen finish
Includes an envelope for each card and they come in a sweet black box!
Artists discount if you order before October 31st
Just in time for the holidays! Submit your content now!
We will be looking for the best submissions to feature and promote this holiday season, so please put your best products forward.
For a limited time you will be able to order cards of your own art at an introductory discount of 15% off the base price.
Box of 10 cards for $16.14 (regular: $18.99)
Box of 25 cards for $24.23 (regular: $24.23)
But you'll need to order before October 31st, 2008!
To make your prints available as greeting cards, just go and follow the instructions to either modify your existing prints, or create a new print from any deviation in your gallery.
To order a box of cards just visit the product page and add greeting cards to your cart (the discount will automatically be
When i opened my eyes i discovered dA, my world changed and finally i began to create.
I was alive...
You'll find out me here, and there, disapearing, re-apearing...
Who am I? Do I ever know it myself?
Intangible, dreaming, melancholical...
• Project : deviantART en Français!
Via Bloc-Notes A great team translate into french and try to help the French speaking Community!
• Current Age : ageless...
• Current Residence : Where Elves, Korrigans & Faeries dance!
• Interests : Art, painting, photo, Ayrton Senna, litterature, nature, wild life, sincerity, internet, mangas...
• Favourite movie : Le Tombeau des Lucioles (Grave of the Fireflies).
• Favourite band or musician : Loreena McKennitt, Dead Can Dance, Gainsbourg, Zebda, Manu Chao, Renaud, Y. Thiersen...
• Favourite genre of music : Celtic, pagan, ambient, pop-rock, world music...
• Favourite artist : Carravaggio
• Favourite poet or writer : Paul Verlaine, Oscar Wilde, Lord Byron, J. J. Rousseau, F. Nietzsche, Kyrya...
• Favourite style of art : fantasy, dark, gothic, melancolical...
• Wallpaper of choice : Ayrton Senna D.S.
• Favourite game : life & death...
• Favourite cartoon character : G. W. Bush (wtf????)
• Personal Quote : be yourself!
• Tools of the Trade : marijuana and water...
I've always created in my soul,
in my alive and living dreams.
I've a melancholical soul...
i wander away and here.
maybe you'll cross my path,
one day, or another.
. w a n d e r i n g s o u l .
I love to meet Deviants, so if you're going to visit France and especially Bretagne, and MORE esp. the Forest of Brocéliande (where i live) to meet Merlin, Viviane, Morgane and all the Little Folk, then drop me a note, i'll be delighted to welcome you in my lil house and wander with you in the Enchanted Forest of Brocéliande!