A Day in Dor-lomin.
The blueprint of... ArmorThe blueprint of... is an article serie where were taking a closer look on an Artisan Crafts deviation and how it's made.The blueprint of... Armor by Myana
Today we are dissecting Armor by flintlockprivateer
First off, please introduce yourself?
My name is Josh Murray I am 32 years old and live in Los Angeles California. I have been working as a freelance sculptor for about 13 years and making jewelry for 6 years. I spend roughly 3/4 of the year working on props for movies and theme parks and what not, in my down time I make and sell jewelry.
Please explain what we are viewing.
This is a 2 piece locket style pendant with a simple jump link hinge. It is about 1 1/2 inches tall and 2 inches wide. (40mm by 50 mm) and cast in solid sterling silver.
Can you describe for a layman how its made?
I sculpt my jewelry piec
When i opened my eyes i discovered dA, my world changed and finally i began to create.
I was alive...
You'll find out me here, and there, disapearing, re-apearing...
Who am I? Do I ever know it myself?
Intangible, dreaming, melancholical...
• Project : deviantART en Français!
Via Bloc-Notes A great team translate into french and try to help the French speaking Community!
• Current Age : ageless...
• Current Residence : Where Elves, Korrigans & Faeries dance!
• Interests : Art, painting, photo, Ayrton Senna, litterature, nature, wild life, sincerity, internet, mangas...
• Favourite movie : Le Tombeau des Lucioles (Grave of the Fireflies).
• Favourite band or musician : Loreena McKennitt, Dead Can Dance, Gainsbourg, Zebda, Manu Chao, Renaud, Y. Thiersen...
• Favourite genre of music : Celtic, pagan, ambient, pop-rock, world music...
• Favourite artist : Carravaggio
• Favourite poet or writer : Paul Verlaine, Oscar Wilde, Lord Byron, J. J. Rousseau, F. Nietzsche, Kyrya...
• Favourite style of art : fantasy, dark, gothic, melancolical...
• Wallpaper of choice : Ayrton Senna D.S.
• Favourite game : life & death...
• Favourite cartoon character : G. W. Bush (wtf????)
• Personal Quote : be yourself!
• Tools of the Trade : marijuana and water...
I've always created in my soul,
in my alive and living dreams.
I've a melancholical soul...
i wander away and here.
maybe you'll cross my path,
one day, or another.
. w a n d e r i n g s o u l .
I love to meet Deviants, so if you're going to visit France and especially Bretagne, and MORE esp. the Forest of Brocéliande (where i live) to meet Merlin, Viviane, Morgane and all the Little Folk, then drop me a note, i'll be delighted to welcome you in my lil house and wander with you in the Enchanted Forest of Brocéliande!